Friday, June 22, 2012

The Hunter

Thanks for you support...

Lately I've been getting a lot of good feedback about my blogs. I would like to take this time before this one to let you know how much I appreciate you even taking your time out to even read them. You're greatly appreciated.

Back to business...

Lately I've been getting questions concerning why men chase women and to extend it, a certain type of woman. Don't get me wrong, i'm not an expert by any stretch of the imagination. This is strictly my opinion and my take on this situation. Do not go tell any man "well Alexander said" because I want to maintain my health. I just know that it was true for me and when I realized it I understood why I was doing it and grew from it. It help me learn lust from love to arrive at this point in my life.

Creatures of habit...

Seeing is believing, we see therefore it must be. Growing up, a man was actually judged on how "fine" his girl was. Objects of affection, refer to my blog "infidelity" which tells you how some are treated as objects. Its very true to a certain degree. But in this case women become more of collectors items. Turn on any song, music video, or TV show to prove this theory true. You will never see a girl in a music video cooking a meal or taking care of her kids. That's what should be promoted but is not.

All about the hunt...

A man always want what he can not have. You can quote me on this. When he can not have you that's when he want you the most. You are appealing to him, you arouse his interest. You are out of his reach therefore the hunt is on. Men are competitive by nature, always on a hunt for a challenge. Women present the greatest challenge of all because it presence the greatest reward.... "sex". That's the conquering of the territory, the planting of the flag, the crowning jewel. Sadly after the hunt is over, so is the interest... No fun playing a game that you know how it ends.

Wounded animals...

Any animal documentary on a predator will tell you that a hunter will almost always go for the wounded (easy target). The strong present too much of a challenge and will require too much time and effort so are usually passed on. The wounded varies from the simple minded, low self esteem, or as simple as one that they have already slept with before. Men have that... "if I've hit it once I can hit it again" mentality. Which is even more of a challenge if she has moved on. This sounds really childish but I promise you if you think back you can recall at least two or three you can identify to this. I'm just being honest.

This might be harsh...

But it is the truth... The way I broke the cycle is realizing... It's just sex! (I have another saying but will not use that kind of language in my blogs). But that's it. "just sex" at the end of the day you have not achieve anything that will actually greatly increase the standard of living in your life. You've actually lost way more than you gained. It may be fun but these days even fun has a price tag on it. Just like anything with a price tag, sometimes it's just not worth it. Now I know the difference between love and lust. The feeling between the two people is actually what makes the sex and not the sex itself..

No comments:

Post a Comment